YOUR ESSENTIAL GUIDE TO VIDEO MARKETING
Did you know that YouTube is the 2nd largest search engine in the world? YES! It’s true. YouTube has a larger search volume than Yahoo, Bing, Ask.com, and AOL combined.
Did you know that the average person spends 100 minutes watching online videos every day?
Did you know that online videos are the leading source of web content that drives nearly 82.5% of all web traffic?
That’s why it’s logical that more than 86% of businesses use video as a marketing tool.
IS VIDEO MARKETING IMPORTANT?
Nowadays, businesses can no longer depend on using only written content and static designs as it becomes uninteresting and unengaging for consumers who are overwhelmed with interactive 360 videos, live streaming, augmented reality, and more.
That’s why brands everywhere begin to realize the importance of video marketing and start investing in creating and distributing video content.
So if you are definitely behind if you aren’t starting to release branded video content regularly. If you are just getting started and don’t know where to go, we are here to guide you through.
How CAN VIDEO MARKETING BENEFIT YOUR BRAND?
Video Marketing has attracted the attention of different businesses of all sizes. Whether it’s a Mega brand or an uprising startup, Video Marketing is the one.
Video Marketing helps to increase brand awareness by 70%, Traffic by 51%, and Sales by 34%. The results are mind-blowing, aren’t they?
Hence using videos in your marketing strategy and social media posts help your business in several ways:
- Stay visible for a longer time on social feeds.
- Engage with your audience personally.
- Rank your platforms higher in search engines.
- Grow your popularity across different platforms.
- Increase the understanding of your services/ products.
HOW TO GET STARTED WITH VIDEO MARKETING?
Just like any marketing activity, Video Marketing efforts require a clear strategy to be your ultimate guide.
This strategy must cover your timeline, budget, production processes, conversion metrics, and many more. Moreover, it should be built after proper research and deep analysis about what fits your brand the most.
Here’re some steps to help you build a solid video marketing strategy:
- Set the desired goals and objectives for your video.
- Define your target audience perfectly.
- Decide what story you want to share with your audience.
- Keep tracking your creative requirements.
- Follow your timeline strictly.
- Maintain a proper and realistic budget.
WHAT TYPE OF VIDEO TO USE?
There are too many types and styles of video content, though each type and each style has its pros and cons.
Selecting a specific type or style also depends on your marketing goals, your business industry, your message, and definitely your budget.
If you are confused about what type of video to choose, you can go through this article that will help you through.
HOW TO DISTRIBUTE YOUR VIDEOS?
Creating an incredible video isn’t enough. You must distribute it like a pro to get the best results and achieve your video marketing goals.
Generally, There’re 3 main distribution methods. Yet, you have to select the best ones for your business goals and your available resources.
- Owned Distribution: This method has the lowest barriers and the most opportunities as a channel doesn’t work, definitely another will. It’s also crucial your goal is to generate leads. It includes your different social media channels, your website, Blog, and Email.
- Paid Distribution: This one is super important but it depends on your budget. Through this method, you’ll get the highest conversions with the best quality but it’ll consume most of your budget as you have to test different channels and find the best for you. This method includes display ads, out-stream video ads, instream video ads, Native ads, influencer marketing, and more
- Earned Distribution: It’s Free. HOORAY! This one consumed more time and effort but the payoff is dramatically high. This may include your SEO efforts and your online community so the ROI is totally unpredictable.
Lights, CAMERA, ACTION
You may feel that Video Marketing is overwhelming at first, but in fact, it’s pretty easy and achievable with solid preparation and practice.
Now, it’s your turn to start creating stunning and captivating videos that engage your audience and represent your brand in the best way possible.